new feature suggestion

paulus_carolus
paulus_carolus
Community Member

in the IT-world what you buy as the latest, is most often obsolescent - development seldom stops and the developer continues implementing own ideas and is guided by developments by others and clients finding new uses.
1Password still lacks the ability - as is available in Apple’s Address Book, Contacts - i.e. to attach a record to one or more categories, e.g. John Smith then listing in
his own record
Family and Friends
member of ..etc.
AND the ability to remove JS from one or more of his listings.
I created a folder for all my mobile applications (.ipa) and they are then listed under
Software Licenses
iPAs
All
Similarly I have a new Folder: AV-applications, that lets me quickly select the appropriate for the current assignment application.
When I dump an application for one of several reasons, it’s deleted from
AVs
Software Licenses
All
I cannot retain a copy of the record to move, say, into a Folder: Deactivated, etc., if only to safeguard a paid key for future reference.
Shouldn’t be too difficult to add feature, n’est pas? Tx! Paul P.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @paulus_carolus,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in! It sounds to me like you're looking to be able to link items together. There's another discussion of that feature here, if you're interested in reading what other users are suggesting as well.

I'd be happy to add your vote to the existing feature request in our tracker. :)

This discussion has been closed.