I am having an difficult time getting my data migrated to current versions on both iOS and Mac. For several years I have had 1PW3 for Mac and iOS and used WiFi sync without problems. I upgraded to 1PW 4 on Mac and I suspect didn't notice that the sync no longer worked. But the local Mac data migrated to 1PW4 on the Mac just fine.
Wanting to set up sync, I paid for the new version (not very happy) for iOS, and have been attempting to get v4 on iOS set up without success. Here is my current situation:
1) 1PW3/iOS (v7.0.6) still has my data. (Whew)
2) When I open 1PW 3 it asks me if I want to migrate the data, to which I respond yes. But nothing happens. No data appears in 1PW, no messages, nothing. I've tried many times after playing with various settings in both versions, quitting both apps. Perhaps I am missing the key issue, but it certainly isn't clear why this is not working.
3) At some point, in the process of trying to set up sync with the new 1PW4 on my Mac, it appears I goofed I wiped the data from 1PW/Mac because the iOS version had an empty DB.
4) I can't use DropBox due to API changes to sync out from 1PW3/iOS.
5) I reinstalled 1PW3/Mac (in the midst of the whole 1PW effort I upgraded my Mac HD), and so don't have (easy) access to any old 1PW3 data that may be laying around on the old HD. HOWEVER, the Wifi sync doesn't seem to be working. PLus my old 1PW3 license is not accepted by the software.
So, I have my data in 1PW3/iOS, and no data in either 1PW4 (Mac or iOS).
How can I get my 1PW3/iOS data migrated to either of the current 1PW4 versions? I assume once I get the data to one platform, I can use dropbox to sync from there.
Any info much appreciated.