Attachments

efk
efk
Community Member

4.0.0b9 Build 20140124 on Galaxy S4 running 4.3. Version 4.1.2 (412009) on my Mac with Dropbox syncing.

Not all of my attachments have synced such as the jpg of my driver's license. Also, changes to attachments that have synced in past are not updated.

Lastly, when attempting to view an attachment, I am presented with 4 apps to view it with, but none can display the file. For jpg, I am not given the option of the Gallery or my third party app f-stop. I am given the same 4 apps to view pdf files, none of which work, and I don't have the ability to choose Adobe Reader.

Thanks,

Eric

Comments

• Susto
    Susto
    Community Member

I am experiencing the same problem in a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

1Password version 1.8.5.2 on Android and 4.1.3 (413002) on my Mac

Best regards,

Juan Andres

• In order to help you resolve the issue that you both are experiencing with attachments, could I get you to try creating a new item with a new jpg attachment? We have seen issues in the past that seem to be due to "bad" attachments. Please let me know if the new item and attachment sync and open correctly on Android.

• efk
    efk
    Community Member

When I remove the attachment and duplicate the item (e.g., passport), then import the very same attachment to the copy; the attachment shows properly using the assigned app. Do I have to do this with all of my items with attachments?

• efk
    efk
    Community Member

It also appears that you must remove all spaces from attachment filenames.

• Hey @efk. Beta 10 was released today with a lot of focus to the sync mechanism. Can you confirm if you're still having this problem with attachments in beta 10?

This discussion has been closed.