Build Expired

Options
maged
maged
Community Member

Whenever I open 1P Beta on iOS, it tells me when there is an update to download, and I download it. I use it regularly.

Today when I went to open it, it tells me "Build expired - Please check if a new beta build is available"

I cannot see which build I have installed as I am on the lock screen and it won't allow me to unlock it; it just exits.

My provisioning profile expires in Nov 2014. I am on iOS 7.1 on an iPhone 5S.

Is this normal?

Thanks,

Maged

Comments

• Good morning Maged. I'm sorry that your build expired. Here is the download page for the most recent beta, see if you can install it directly from here: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/17e2ff5fecb9a46956b9aa3026da8e0f/app_versions/141

• maged
    maged
    Community Member
    Options

@MrRooni‌

Thanks, it worked via manual update. However, before I was getting an automatic notification every time I opened the app if there was a new version to download. Is this no longer working?

• maged
    maged
    Community Member
    Options

OK, today I got the automatic notification when opening the app that a new build is available (42). Not sure why the auto-notification had stopped working.

• MrRooni
    edited March 2014
    Options

We had one beta version, I believe it was in the mid 30s, where the auto updater stopped working. You should be all squared away now. Sorry for the trouble!

This discussion has been closed.