1Password on SL Server under Parallels VM under Mavericks -- how?

Options

I'm running a copy of Snow Leopard (server version) in a VM under Parallels Desktop to allow me to run legacy programs requiring Rosetta.

I currently own two licenses for 1Password 4: one purchased from Agilebits a long time ago and used on my desktop computer running 10.8 with a copy downloaded from your website; a 2nd purchased via the Apple App Store and installed on my laptop running 10.9. (I also have the iOS version on an iPad). All of them are syncing via DropBox.

I want to install 1Password on the virtualized 10.6.3 SL copy under Parallels, but can't figure how to go about it.
I fired up the App Store on the virtualized version to install 1Password, but it said the version of 1Password in the App Store required a later version of the OS than I had.

I could download & install a copy direct from your website, but then how would licensing work?

Suggestions?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2014
    Options

Hi @gold47,

It turns out you already have a 1Password 3 for Mac license so that's covered. I tried resending the license information to you but the email address for your account (same as for this forum) is being rejected by Postmark. That information is available from the Agile Customer Center if you can log in there, where you can also change your email address. Or you can send me a Private Message and I'll help you get this licensing sorted out.

I'm not certain if 1Password 3.8.21, downloadable from the Legacy Versions of 1Password page, is supported on 10.6.3 (Server). Older versions can be downloaded from the 1Password3 for Mac Release Notes page. Are you able to update that Snow Leopard Server system to any higher revision (10.6.8 v1.1 being the last)?

I've moved this discussion to the 1Password 3.8 (AgileBits website) forum for further followups. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.