Hoping someone can replicate this please:
On iPad I added a new Email account, only filling in Username and Password fields and amending the "Email account" title to be "Outlook- John"
I added username: john.smith
Hit Done to add it.
I checked sync settings just to ensure it was syncing to Dropbox okay.
Opened B49 on my iPhone and checked to see if the new outlook email account was synced okay and it was there... BUT I noticed the username was only "john.smith" and not the most recent edit I performed on the iPad with the "@outlook.com" on the end??!!
On the iPad I hit Sync Now and saw it sync, did the same on iPhone but username in this account was still the short version.
On iPad hit Edit and pretended to deleted the .com from the username and type it back in then hit Done
Checked sync and it had done one but I forced one anyway.
On iPhone I forced a sync and checked this account again... still only said "john.smith"
On iPhone I edited it and put "@test" on the end
On iPad I saw it change to "[email protected]" in the categories list, note that although it updated it on the left side, the entry which was open for view still didn't update until I went back to categories and revisited this email account so there is a display refresh issue there anyway.
I then edited this on the iPad and changed it back to "[email protected]"
Checked sync had worked
On iPhone it synced itself and the entry now matched what was on the iPad.
Would love someone to try this out, basically edit the username field on an email account entry, hit done, force a Dropbox sync if it hasn't already then check on another iOS device.
Hope this helps!