1Password 3 extension doesn't work on DKB

Comments

• JoePorello
    JoePorello
    Community Member

Hi,

with "dkb.de" I am still experiencing this issue.. Even creating a new login in the app as Phil has described is not working...
    The only way it works is to use the auto-type feature. Unfortunately that is not very convenient..
    I am using the windows version though...

Thanks
    Tobi

• Hi @JoePorello,

Are you doing this with the extension betas? The latest would be 4.2 beta 14 and there has been a lot of improvements made in the beta version only, it might not work in the stable version.

I checked with this address: https://banking.dkb.de/portal/portal/ and it filled in both fields for me. Can you explain more on the issue you're seeing?

• JoePorello
    JoePorello
    Community Member

Hi MikeT,

thanks for your reply. Since I am using the windows version I can not see where to download a beta version...
    I am using Chrome and am using the 3.9.21.90 Version of the chrome plugin. I am not offered a beta version for the Chrome plugin.
    The windows Executable is the Version 1.0.9.340.. Obviously not the V4 since for windows it is not released yet and a beta is not publicly available. Or am I missing something?

Thanks
    JoePorello

• Hi @JoePorello,

The forum you replied in is for 1Password 4 extensions only, so I split our posts out and moved it to the 1Password 3 forum.

There are no betas available for the 1Password 3 extension, we've focusing on the 1Password 4 extensions for the 1Password 4 for Mac and the upcoming 1Password 4 for Windows that we plan to release later this year.

There is a public 1Password 4 for Windows beta program available, you can sign up here: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

If you do sign up, you can then use the beta extensions. It'll be available on the same download page hosting the stable version, you have to click on the Enable Betas option on that page to change the download.

• JoePorello
    JoePorello
    Community Member

Great! Thanks! Now the login works fine!! I hope the final version is released soon! )

• Hi @JoePorello‌,

Thank you for trying it and confirming that it works, that's super great to hear. We're working our butts off to get everything out as soon as possible. :)

This discussion has been closed.