[Translation] German translation missing for PIN-Code section

qevdo
qevdo
Community Member

In the security settings the German translation for the PIN-Code setting is missing. Here is my suggestion to translate it:

When PIN-Code not active:

Nutze einen 4-stelligen Code, um deine Daten schnell griffbereit zu haben.

Nur empfohlen, wenn die automatische Sperre in den Einstellungen dieses Gerätes aktiviert ist. Falls aktiviert, wird dein Master-Passwort im iOS Schlüsselbund gespeichert.

When PIN-Code active and Lock on Exit is deactivated and time is NOT never:

Der PIN-Code wird gefordert, wenn die App für [>>>minutes count<<<] geöffnet ist und nicht verwendet wird.

Das Master-Passwort wird gefordert, wenn der PIN-Code falsch eingegeben wurde.

When PIN-Code active and Lock on Exit is deactivated and time IS never:

1Password wird nicht durch Inaktivität oder Zeitlimit gesperrt.

When PIN-Code active and Lock on Exit is active and time is NOT never:

Der PIN-Code wird jedes Mal gefordert, wenn du 1Password verlässt oder es für [>>>minutes count<<<] geöffnet ist und nicht verwendet wird.

Das Master-Passwort wird gefordert, wenn der PIN-Code falsch eingegeben wurde.

When PIN-Code active and Lock on Exit is active and time IS never:

Der PIN-Code wird jedes Mal gefordert, wenn du 1Password verlässt. 1Password wird nicht durch Inaktivität oder Zeitlimit gesperrt.

Comments

• Robs
    Robs
    Community Member
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited April 2014

Remember that users can give suggestions directly on the translation project page:

https://crowdin.net/project/onepassword-for-ios

• This is great, thanks! If you'd like to join our translator team just shoot me an email at mrrooni@agilebits.com and I'll get you set up.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited April 2014

@MrRooni‌

By the way, will the 4.5 version of 1Password ship with Swedish language support?

• Robs
    Robs
    Community Member

At least in the beta versions there was a language setting in the Advanced settings and there you were able to change the language. I tried Svenska and it worked. So hopefully it will be there for you in the final version as well.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@Robs‌

Thanks for the confirmation. :)

• MikeT
    edited April 2014

We're going to enable the app's language support in the App Store version, so it won't be for the beta testers only. :)

This means that even if your iOS language is set to English, you can still ask 1Password to switch to a different language like Swedish. It'll also help with the translation efforts as well from regular customers.

This discussion has been closed.