Installation [Check your HockeyApp invite email on how to proceed]

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Robs
    Robs
    Community Member

You have to sign up on this page: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/new
    After that AgileBits decides if you will be part of the beta program or not. If you are allowed, you will become instructions on how to instal the beta versions. (They use the HockeyApp platform for their beta testing, so you can't just go to the AppStore or another side and download the beta version.)

• Hi guys,

@Robs, the forum is private and only shows for authorized beta testers, so if someone is here, his application has been processed already. :)

@eti97, you should've gotten an email to set up the HockeyApp account and from there, you can install the 1Password for iOS beta app. Please check your spam folders if you haven't gotten any emails from us or HockeyApp about doing this.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
  • I'll check into it for you, can you tell me if your email address is up to date in your forum account here? Also, is this same email address used for both the beta signup and the HockeyApp account?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
  • Hey @eti97,

It looks like your application was processed for the Mac beta team, not for the iOS beta team. Let me follow up with Nik to make sure he processes your application for the iOS team instead and get back to you.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
  • Hi eti97,

Yes, he's still working through the list. He'll get to you as soon as humanly possible.

This discussion has been closed.