Missing Italian Translations for Address in Identities [Confirmed, will fix]

MikeT
edited April 2014 in iOS
This discussion was created from comments split from: is still untranslated here.

Comments

• face
    face
    Community Member

May you please update in next beta build the translations ?
    Tia

• Done, thanks for the prodding, @face!

• face
    face
    Community Member

@MrRooni thanks :)
    May you please intercede with developers to add also the words
    User Agent (in 1Browser section) to Crowdin ?
    Thanks for listening ...

• face
    face
    Community Member

@MikeT yes in last 4.5.1RC1 it was fixed, finally :)
    There're still something not fixed yet too :(

Translations is available here but not comes out

User Agent is not available at Crowdin for translation

And (as just asked) please notify all us translators when new stuff is available at Crowdin, there's an option to specifically notifiy all translators, in this way we suddenly know when translations need to be done ...

• face
    face
    Community Member

And also this stuff please:
    http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/18648/is-still-untranslated-here#latest
    I've inserted there for error (in Mac OS X section).

There're still something not fixed yet too :(

Translations is available here but not comes out

User Agent is not available at Crowdin for translation

And (as just asked) please notify all us translators when new stuff is available at Crowdin, there's an option to specifically notifiy all translators, in this way we suddenly know when translations need to be done ...

• face
    face
    Community Member

One more (this should be the very last to fix):

• face
    face
    Community Member

One more (this should be the very last to fix):

• MikeT
    edited April 2014

Hi @face,

I've split your posts from the other thread because these are iOS issues which also has a different translation project, please post them in the appropriate forums.

I'll file a bug report on the not translated Address, User Agent, Auto-lock card and missing iCloud data.

As for the one in Dettagli modulo salvati, that's normal, and won't be translated. These are the field names we saved from the site itself, not something we created ourselves. These won't be translated because it has to match the field names on the site.

• Hi @face, just an FYI, I've merged your other thread into this one to keep them all in one thread. The last post should explain what's going on.

• face
    face
    Community Member

@MikeT thanks for merging my previous posts and for the clarifications.
    Please double check if what i'm asking is to be fix only for italian users (cause i'm quite sure that the issues are for all the international users).
    I've read that 4.5.1 was just submitted to Apple.
    Hope that for 4.5.2 all these very little minus will be fixed.
    I really love 1P and 4.5 version rocks !

• Hi @face,

As far as I can tell, it is affecting all translations, not just Italian. The developers probably need to change a few things to make sure they get translated but it is possible some of them may not be localizable as they may be the system's string, rather than 1Password strings. You may have noticed this in the other threads with the Edit button.

• face
    face
    Community Member

@MikeT it's still unfixed also in last beta 4.5.2 RC beta
    Why it takes so loooong ?

• @face Sorry for the delay. We will be pulling the latest translations from CrowdIn in including them in an RC1 that we will publish before we submit to the store. Thanks for the reminder!

• face
    face
    Community Member

@MrRooni thanks for the reply but as you probably know 4.5.2 is just available at Apple Store BUT what i'm asking in this post at number 5 and 6 is still untranslated ... there're tons of new strings available at Crowdin but these old issue /missing ... no.
    Any chance to have that fixed too ???

• face
    face
    Community Member

One more string untranslated in 4.5.2 'Print' in Airdrop

• Hi @face,

I've added the Print via AirDrop to the same bug report. We haven't made any progress on this yet. MrRooni meant the latest translations were included but it didn't include any bug fixes for the ones you mentioned here. We don't have a timeframe on this yet, we have other areas that is a big higher on the list that needs to be fixed first but we'll fix these translations issues as soon as possible.

• face
    face
    Community Member

One more (and the previous are still unresolved):

• Thanks, that's a recent change that's not uploaded to Crowdin yet. I'll make sure we upload it ASAP.

This discussion has been closed.