Recover Logins

4Darryl
4Darryl
Community Member
edited April 2014 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I had an issue with my account. I was receiving a continuous error message indicating the inability to sync or back up database files. I tried to reinstall my able bits keychain but now that I have 1password active I have none of my logins. Fortunately, Ihave them still n my firefox browser. Can anyone share info on how t transfer these logins from one browser to another?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @4Darryl‌,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Could you tell me whether you are referring to Mac or Windows, and which specific version of 1Password you are using?

• 4Darryl
    4Darryl
    Community Member

Mac Version 10.7.5….1password version 3.9.20, Thanks for the response.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @4Darryl‌

Thanks for confirming your version information here. Let's take a closer look at your system. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac. They are easy to generate and gives us an idea of what is going on 'under the hood' with your installation of 1Password. To create a diagnostics report on OS X 10.7 Lion or OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, please follow these instructions:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/12057

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• 4Darryl
    4Darryl
    Community Member

Thanks So Much for getting back to me. I'll try to get that done today. I was hoping that there might be a web extension available for the TOR browser. I trust you guys are aware of Tor. I do relish the idea of surfing the web with some measure of anonymity. tHanks Again. DC

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @4Darryl‌

Because TOR is a Firefox based browser, you may be able to install the Firefox extension into it. Please see this post for details.

We look forward to receiving the Report!

This discussion has been closed.