Bank name does not appear in 1PW app, but does in Safari 1PW plug-in

I am very confused. I went to change my bank password and logged in as normal, changed the password and saved the new password in 1PW. I then logged out and logged back in to test the new password and 1PW entered the old password. I then discovered that the name of my bank in the Safari plug-in for 1PW was "MyBank" whereas when I open the 1PW app, the name appears as "Mybankcu" (I used "cu" for "credit union".) No where in the list of logins does "MyBank" appear. Yet when I click on the 1PW icon in Safari (and I am on my bank's login page), I see "MyBank" there as the first thing under "Fill and Submit login". When I scroll down the list below that, I see both "MyBank" and "Mybankcu". So why can't I see "MyBank" in the list that appears in the full 1PW app? If I enter "MyBank" in the search field, the only item that appears is "Mybankcu". Is there some corruption in my data?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Quackerback‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble here. It does sound like you might have a sync issue here. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac. They are easy to generate and gives us an idea of what is going on 'under the hood' with your installation of 1Password. To create a diagnostics report on OS X 10.7 Lion or OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, please follow these instructions:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/12057

[Note]: If you use OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, generate the report by downloading a separate tool. http://i.agilebits.com/kyle/tools/1Password_diagnostics.zip

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Quackerback
    Quackerback
    Community Member

OK, just sent my diagnostics report.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Quackerback‌

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details.

This discussion has been closed.