USAA and Cyber Code Token

Options

I signed up for USAA's Cyber Code Token where you download an app called VIP Access to your smart phone that generates a one-time 6 digit code that changes every 30 seconds. When I log into USAA, I enter my user id then in the password field I type in my 4 digit pin followed by the one time 6 digit code from the smartphone app. My problem is even if I delete the password field from 1Password beforehand I can't get 1Password to not try to fill in the password field in USAA's sign in page. The workaround is to copy the user id manually, but that's not the way 1Password is supposed to work. So here I am; asking for help.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

With what value is 1Password filling the password field, @dbolden?

• dbolden
    dbolden
    Community Member
    Options

It's now working. My apologies. The answer to your question is: None. I changed the setting of submit to: "never" and erased/deleted the password field. So now 1Password fills in the user name field and moves the cursor to the password field. Possibly restarting the computer reset everything, but what do I know? I'm not a programmer. I do love your program. It's the best password generating program I've used in the last 15 years.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks so much for your kind comments, @dbolden, and for letting us know everything's working as it should be. That's great news!

• duncan7
    duncan7
    Community Member
    Options

Have you installed "Trusteer Rapport" as USAA (kinda') recommends? I'm not convinced that the solution to financial malware is to install something that requires me to enable java again...

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@duncan7, I assume that question is for @dbolden‌.

This discussion has been closed.