Restore password generator to 1Password web browser please!

WickedGirl
WickedGirl
Community Member

Love your app...not so wild about the new look. However, I will adjust.

What is a big PROBLEM however, is that the new version of the 1Password web browser does not include the password generator anywhere that I can see. This is a real PITA. When I sign up for a new account somewhere and need to add a password, I do not want to have to flip back and forth between the browser and the logins area, create an account for the site in question in the logins area so that I can then generate a password, copy that password, then go back and paste the password in the browser section....only to have to do it all over again when the website rejects the new password for length or some other reason not mentioned until the new account and password is submitted. The password generator function MUST be put back into the 1Password web browser. Not having it there is just silly.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @WickedGirl,

Thanks so much for adding your feedback here! I do apologize that the current workflow for changing a password is a bit cumbersome. I'd be happy to pass your thoughts along to our developers. :)

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

Hello, I am new here and so far I do love this app. This was the 1st thing I noticed that was missing that I miss and would love to have again. I use only an iPad and an iPhone, so doing this on a Mac is out of a question.

• adin
    adin
    Community Member

+1 on this as well...thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @prime and @adin,

Consider your votes added. :) Thanks so much for adding your feedback here!

• 2stepbay
    2stepbay
    Community Member

+1 for me too!

• Jasper
    edited April 2014

Thanks for the vote, @2stepbay‌! Your feedback is appreciated. :)

This discussion has been closed.