Can't sync with dropbox after initial sync

jleopold
jleopold
Community Member

After setting up 1Password Beta on my android phone (Samsung galaxy Note 2, android 4.3), I set it up to sync with Dropbox. It downloaded all the info from dropbox initially. However, after this initial download it has never synced with Dropbox again. I do not get an error message, it says that it syncs. But I have made changes to notes and passwords on 1Password on my mac as well as 1Password on my android and the changes I made on each device does not get changed on the other, and vice versa. I see that you are releasing 1Password for Android tomorrow. As it stands now I am going to have to manually go through each item on my mac and on my Android phone and make the necessary changes to each and every password and note. Please Help!!!

Comments

• jleopold
    jleopold
    Community Member

Nevermind. The problem was with dropbox on my mac. When I uninstalled and reinstalled it, everything starting working perfectly. Sorry! :D

• No need to apologize! This syncing stuff can get confusing sometimes and that's why we're here to help. I'm glad that you were able to get it working without too much trouble. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.