Quick Nav

vastargazer
vastargazer
Community Member

One feature present in the older versions was an alphabet list on the login page that let up jump to login accounts beginning with that letter. Would be most useful here vs. needing to scroll through all logins just to reach the end of the alphabet.

Mark

Comments

• jestep
    jestep
    Community Member

I vote for this too

• In 1Password 4 on Android, rather than using the alphabet strip, we chose to use the fast scrolling mechanism that has become standard on Android. To initiate fast scrolling, start scrolling your list of items. A blue bar should slide in from the right of the screen. Now you can tap and drag the blue bar to fast scroll through your list of items. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions about this.

• Jeff Marshall
    Jeff Marshall
    Community Member

I would also rather have the mini alphabet on the right side that instantly gets me to that section. Fast scrolling is not that effective, especially having almost 800 logins on my account. Please put the alphabet back, but put it on the side instead of the bottom (you can fit the entire alphabet instead of scrolling like when it was on the bottom). Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.