Autofill doesn't work

smarinof
smarinof
Community Member

Maybe I'm getting it wrong but when I click on the small triangle and click on the world icon to open any of my save sites, I end up on the mobile logging page. The problem is 1password doesn't fill anything since there's no fields to fill.
Since it opens the site in 1password browser I can't go back and forth between the browser and the 1password page to cut and paste my user name and password. My Only solution so far is to open the site on my external browser and cut and paste using 1password.

Galaxy S3 Verizon Android 4.3
1password Beta 15

Thanks

Simon

Comments

• Hi Simon,

I've got some good news for you! We just released beta 16 yesterday, and among other changes, it includes improvements to the 1Password browser. In particular, one of these improvements is the addition of a login button to the browser. This means that when you land on a page without login fields, you should be able to navigate to an appropriate page and then tap the login button. When you tap the login button, 1Password will show you all of the login items that it associates with the current URL. Tapping on a login item from that list should then autofill your login credentials. Please let me know how this works for you once you update to the latest beta.

Thanks,
    Michael

• smarinof
    smarinof
    Community Member

Hi Michael,
    Yes that work awesome thanks for updating this :-)
    Are you also planning an update where we'll be able to do the same thing with apps and not just the internal browser?

Thanks

Simon :-)

• Our development team is currently exploring a couple of different ways of extending 1Password functionality beyond just the 1Password app on Android. While we are very excited about the possibilities here, we don't have any plans to announce at this time. I will definitely pass on your vote for this feature to our development team though!

This discussion has been closed.