Password is in chrome extension but not in 1password on my mac

I have 1password 3.7.5 on my mac running maverick. When i went to chimpmail and clicked on the the 1password in my chrome toolbar, it listed the site and had the password. When i opened 1password on my mac, it does not have chimpmail anywhere. I searched for it.
What is happening?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alainr,

It sounds like there's a disconnect between the extension and the main app here. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• alainr
    alainr
    Community Member

i sent my diagnostic report last night. hope to hear soon.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alainr,

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details.

• alainr
    alainr
    Community Member

I hope to hearback soon. i downloaded 1password 4 but cannot install it because the instructions say:
    Before uninstalling the 1Password 3 extension from your web browser, it is necessary to make sure that the old extension has synced all your data back to the main app. If you don’t do this, it is possible to lose some data! The sync process is automatic, so there’s no button to click or progress bar to observe. To make sure the main app has all your data:

AND THE PASSWORDS IN MY CHROME EXTENSION ARE NOT IN 1PASSWORD ON MY MAC

2 I CAN'T SEE HOW TO QUIT 1PASSWORD AND MINI. I ONLY SEE QUITTING 1PASSWORD4

Quit 1Password 4 and 1Password mini. You can do this with a single keyboard shortcut: ^⌘Q You can also quit both by holding down the control key whilst selecting the Quit 1Password menu option.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alainr,

I'm so sorry to hear you're waiting on a reply ... I've checked our system and one of our support team did send you an email last week (May 22, to be precise). Please check your junk mail and spam filters to ensure that this message didn't get lost. If you are unable to find it, please do let me know and we'll get a fresh response out to you asap. :)

This discussion has been closed.