[4.5.3b1] battery drain?

Options
cortig
cortig
Community Member

Ever since I installed the latest beta, the battery of my iPhone has been going down at a ridiculously fast pace. I loose about 10% an hour (if not more).
I tried quitting everything I could and still have the same issue. I concluded that background app refresh might be responsible and 1Password is the only app I could think of that had changed lately amongst the apps I have that use background app refresh.
Any chance there might be an issue with that feature in the latest betas? I disabled Background App Refresh for 1Password for the time being to test this.

Corentin

Comments

• MrRooni
    Options

Hello Corentin. It's possible that our background refresh is causing an extra battery drain and I'd be curious to know what you find after disabling it for 1Password. Are you running the iOS 8 beta by any chance? I've seen some significant battery drain there as well.

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member
    Options

I'm not on iOS 8 and a day after disabling the background refresh, I'm still having issues. It looks like it might be another app (and I really wish there was an easy way to figure out wich app eats up all the juice :-/ ).

Corentin

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update Corentin! Hope you're able to track the issue down.

This discussion has been closed.