4.0.2b1 is not detecting all of my items

SeanieB
SeanieB
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Android

I have over 1000 items and they all synced perfectly with the last beta. However 4.0.2b1 does not. 1P for Android 4.0.2b1 only detects and syncs 93 items. I've tried a full uninstall and reinstall with the same outcome.

I'm also using the latest version of 1Password 4 for Mac ( Version 4.4.1 (441008)) and syncing through Dropbox. It's fully synced and showing no errors.

Thanks

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with syncing on the latest beta. It sounds like we might need to take a look at a diagnostic report in order to determine the issue with syncing. In 1Password 4 on Android, could you please do the following?

1. Tap the sync button to manually initiate a sync.
    2. Wait until the sync button stops spinning and the sync complete notification appears.
    3. In the navigation pane, tap "Settings", then "Advanced", then tap "Email diagnostics".
    4. Tap "Send mail" and choose your mail client if you haven't done so already.
    5. If possible, in the body of the email, please include a link to this thread.
    6. Send.

Once we have your diagnostic report, we will hopefully have a better idea of why the other items in your vault aren't syncing.

This discussion has been closed.