Backup Data from iOS on iPad

Donald Ramsay
Donald Ramsay
Community Member

The instructions in the User Guide for iPad for backing up data say to tap Settings > Data > Backup & Restore in order to access the backup facility. Unfortunately, the is no Data option under Settings . Can anyone provide me with instructions for backing up my 1Password data.

This is necessary because the sync function on my iMac is not working and the backup on the iMac seems to be corrupt.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Donald,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. I'll do my best to get you synced up as soon as possible! The backup function on 1Password 4 for iOS has changed recently, but you should be able to find updated instructions on how to back your iPad up here: iTunes Backup.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, or need a bit of help getting your iMac back up and running, we're here for you! :)

• Donald Ramsay
    Donald Ramsay
    Community Member

Thanks for getting back to me. I managed to locate this article myself and it helped. I have sorted out my issue, which was complicated by having devices running different 1Password versions because of their age and hence compatibility. My situation is a bit too obscure to turn into a general discussion of interest to others so I'll just leave it as solved. I'll keep an eye out in case others have issues and maybe I can be of help to them.

• On behalf of Megan, you're welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.