Discussions Forum too hard to find

Rabbit32
Rabbit32
Community Member

I wanted to view these forums on a new PC, and I couldn't remember the URL. It took me several minutes of searching on the main AgileBits site to find a link that got me in here. Am I missing something that's right in front of my face?

I would expect a link to these forums to be PROMINENTLY displayed on the main Support page, or the About Us page, or the Blog, or somewhere!

Also, it's rather hard to find any kind of Contact Us page on the site.

Comments

• The links to the forum are very strategic to control inflows. We encourage less advanced users to email us directly since everyone already knows how to use email, and a forum has a learning curve (especially if we need a Diagnostics Report or a screenshot attached).

That said, the forum is indexed by Google (and other search engines), so any search for "1Password forum" or a topic for which there is a thread will produce a link here.

Or just use the Go & Fill feature with your forum Login. There's never a need to go digging for any URL that you have saved in 1Password. :)

With that said, I'll certainly pass your feedback along. Thanks!

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

since everyone already knows how to use email

Such a wonderfully naive assumption. ;)

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Such a wonderfully naive assumption.

I would bet it isn't naive for anyone savvy enough to use a password manager.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

I would bet it isn't naive for anyone savvy enough to use a password manager.

You have no idea! :))
    You'd think that a sysadmin would know how to drag and drop but no, I've encountered one that didn't.

• HandyHank41
    HandyHank41
    Community Member

I support the 'naive assumption' concept. I read a response that included "extensions" and was lost from there on. The only extensions I know are in Windows, such as: *.exe for executable; or *.xls for Excel. This definition did not seem to apply. As such I would admonish the responder to be careful about the use of jargon that he knows "everyone else knows."

This discussion has been closed.