problems with dropbox on the iPhone

ckb
ckb
Community Member

I have 1 password installed on my MAC, iPhone and iPad. I am syncing to Dropbox (which for some reason I can only get to work through the internet, not the icons installed on my computer and devices.) When I make a change on the MAC, it is reflected in the internet Dropbox on the computer and iPad, but not the iPhone, which gives the "problem loading 1password data file" message. It is NOT busy syncing. when I try the link to the key data file, (from the iPhone), nothing happens. When I go to your help guide, it is less than helpful. Any changes made to the file on the MAC are not reflected in the other device's 1 Password files.

Also when I tried on the MAC, going to the Export column, dropbox folder, it asks me to select a file only from those listed on my hard drive, not a Dropbox file, even though Dropbox is selected.

Comments

• Hi @ckb,

Sorry to hear about the trouble!

So we can look into this, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• ckb
    ckb
    Community Member

I sent the report

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014

Hi @ckb,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I see that someone from our team has already responded to your original email. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

internal reference number: KVJ-17624-192

This discussion has been closed.