search button not visible on Android 4.4.2 Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Options
Rudicbr
Rudicbr
Community Member

Hi, using 1PW for a while on MAC and Windows. Works great. Now installed 1PW on my phone... but disappointed.. the 'search' option disappears in the menu bar of sync with dropbox... kind of annoying. Is there a fix for this? Looks like there no 'room' for the icon?

Comments

• saad
    Options

If the available room on the action bar is limited, additional options such as search will move into the overflow menu. The overflow menu is accessible by tapping on the three vertical dots on the right of the action bar. Please keep in mind the search functionality is available only when viewing All Items or a particular category list. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

• Rudicbr
    Rudicbr
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, no search button in the overflow menu. see picture attached.. please fix this.. very annoying to use 1Password on Android :

• saad
    Options

Thank you for the screenshot. I'm going to add this to our bug tracker so our development team can look into fixing it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Android device? It will provide us with more information about your device. To create a diagnostics report on your Android device, please follow these instructions:

1. Open 1Password on Android
    2. Perform sync by tapping on the sync icon in the navigation bar
    3. Once sync completes, go into Settings > Advanced > Email Diagnostics. You should now see a new screen with your generated report
    4. Choose "Send Mail" to send us the diagnostic report. Please ensure a file is attached when you see the compose window in your email application.
    5. Send email.

Please include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.