trying to cut costs ...

framegote
framegote
Community Member

hi, I purchased 1password a few days ago on my ipad. i think its a great app and i am starting to finding out where to do what in order to let IT do the job, instead of ME. :-)
Normally, however, I don't even look at apps that cost more than about €10. This time I thought it doesn't matter because its about safety. I read about syncing with imac so I looked in the mac App Store and thought there should be a way to cut costs here, because €60 is a bit much! (45+15).
When i buy the app on my imac, is the price really (almost) €45? Even when I purchased the IOS version earlier?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited July 2014

The licenses for iOS and OS X are indeed sold separately.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @framegote‌

Unfortunately, the App Store doesn't really allow us to bundle the iOS and OS X apps, so as @hawkmoth says, OS X will be a separate purchase. However, if you already own the iOS app, please send your receipt in to support@agilebits.com and we'll see what we can do to make it a bit easier to purchase the desktop app.

In the meantime, you can give 1Password 4 for Mac a try by snagging a free trial from our downloads page. :)

Happy Monday!

This discussion has been closed.