Some items Sync... Some items do not Sync [moved to email]

Rich364
Rich364
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

Hi,

I use 1Password on several Mac computers and several iOS devices. I have one Mac Computer that did not update a change where I moved some credit cards from one Vault to another. Instead of showing the move, they just disappeared from that computer (while the change shows on all my other devices). However, when I make other changes from other devices or from that one Mac Computer... the changes sync across all devices as they should. It appears as if the one change got stuck for that one Mac. I use Dropbox for syncing.

Any help with resolving this so I can feel safe that my items are syncing as they should... would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi @Rich364,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. So we can investigate, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• Rich364
    Rich364
    Community Member

I just emailed the report... thanks.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Rich364,

Thanks for sending that Report in! I took a quick look in our system, but I was unable to find an email from the address you attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, I'd be happy to track it down and ensure that it gets answered quickly. :)

• Rich364
    Rich364
    Community Member

I believe I sent you a private message... let me know if you didn't receive it.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Rich364,

I see you've been corresponding with Eva in email to resolve this problem, so by now you know your original message with the report was located. :)

Since we'll continue helping you directly through email I'll close this topic. Thanks!

ref: LFG-95926-764

This discussion has been closed.