"Software License" section issue

Hello!
I'm a glad user of 1Password 4 on PC and on my iPad.
After I had synced my database using WiFi connection I noticed that in "Software License" section there are no the most important field that shows the license key for software that is highlighted. Of course everything is fine when it comes to Windows version but problem concerns iOS.
You can take a look at this screenshot -> http://i.imgur.com/cIwuf7c.png
Is that mean I have to create "Password" field manually for all my licenses I got here?

Best Regards,
Artur

Comments

  • MeganMegan

    Team Member
    edited September 2014

    Hi @artoor,

    Thanks for the kind words about 1Password - I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy it on your PC and your iPad, we really appreciate your support. :)

    It sounds to me like sync may not have completed here. Could you try a fresh sync from your PC? If you're still not seeing things properly after a fresh sync, We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up.

    I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

    —iOS—
    https://guides.agilebits.com/knowledgebase/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

    —Windows—
    https://guides.agilebits.com/knowledgebase/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#win

    Then attach the entire file to an email to us: [email protected]

    Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

    A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

    Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

  • Megan, thank you for your reply. I erased all my 1Password data from iOS device and synced it again. After fresh synchronization nothing has changed. Still don't have "Password" field in Software License section. I followed your advice and sent the necessary raports.

    Thank you :)

  • JasperJasper

    Team Member

    On behalf of Megan, you're welcome. I wasn't able to locate your email message, but hopefully someone else on the team has already responded via email. :)

    If you haven't heard back in the next day or two, please post be here and I can look into it.

  • artoorartoor
    edited August 2014

    Thank you JasperP for taking care. Yes, I've heard from you. The problem is in a way solved I guess :)

  • I can't modify the message above but I'd like to inform you that the solution which Laura - who assisted me via e-mail - proposed works perfect. Now I have visible all fields under "Software License" section including: Version, License key, who is it licensed to, Registered email, and so on. The solution is to open each license (on Windows version) and simply click "OK". After that I synchronized Windows version with iPad version and everything is displayed on my iPad.

    Once again - thank you!

  • JasperJasper

    Team Member

    You're welcome! I'm glad to hear Laura was able to help get things fixed. :)

This discussion has been closed.