1Password Extension Frozen Animation with Safari

Ok, so here is what is installed:
Safari 6.1.5
1Password 3.8.22
Sync using Dropbox

When I go to 1Password extension in Safari Tool bar (the key) icon, I get the request for the master password. I type in the password and I get the spinning beach ball. I have to force quit Safari. I can open Firefox, and use 1Password and it works fine (even after a Safari force quit). If I reboot the computer, the problem goes away, but after a few days or so, the problem returns. Am I the only one seeing this? 1Password has worked for a long time with this setup but lately has been problematic.

Thanks
Doug

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014

Hi Doug ( @DougW ),

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Safari extension. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/knowledgebase/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac3-7or8

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• DougW
    DougW
    Community Member

Report sent.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DougW,

Thanks for sending that Report in! I took a quick look in our system, but I was unable to find an email from the address you attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, I'd be happy to track it down and ensure that it gets answered quickly. :)

This discussion has been closed.