Sberbank Bank problems with the input string password!

Hello!
There was again a problem with the bank Sberbank URL: https://online.sberbank.ru/CSAFront/index.do
... enters into 1Password authorization field only login, password is not entered!
Try to manually create a login box Passwords changed and Name and Type, please tell me what is wrong with this field?
1Passwords alone does not create a login too!
OC Windows 8.1 x64
Version of 1Password for Windows - 4.0.1.503
Excluded from Firefox and Google Chrome!

Comments

• intorid
    intorid
    Community Member

Thank you all!
    Question .. decided to add sites to your bookmarks bar, turned on the option in the saved passwords to use Auto-Type. Now enter the website of the bank and not with 1Passwords with bookmarks, and then to choose 1Passwords stored password, as I understand correctly emulates the extension set password from the keyboard!
    The best, 1Passwords! :)>-

• Hi @intorid‌,

I'm glad you managed to work around it with the Auto-Type feature. That's generally the last resort if 1Password cannot save your Login properly.

I tested the site and it does work for me if I saved the Login item for it manually. Can you try saving a new Login item manually and see if it works better? Here's how:

1. Go to the site's login page, enter your data but don't submit the form
    2. Click the 1Password icon on the browser's toolbar and go to Settings > Save New Login
    3. Save the Login, refresh the page and ask 1Password to fill this new Login, does it work better.

By the way, this tip works for any sites where 1Password doesn't prompt to save it automatically.

• intorid
    intorid
    Community Member

Hi, @‌MikeT,

Yes exactly I'm doing, here's a video shot a look :)
    youtu.be/rKko41FZngk
    Generally while stopped at Auto-Type
    1Password - Strong program!!! ;)

Tanks! ))

• Hi @intorid,

Sorry about the long delay here. I'm a bit confused about something in the video. Did you edit the video at the end to skip the part about editing the Login to use auto-type? I didn't see that part, so I'm not sure if you are using auto-type or not. It looks to me that 1Password can fill in properly when you visit the site first and then select the Login item to fill in.

The first two times when you ask 1Password to fill, notice the password field itself was not cleared properly before your password was filled by 1Password. I think that caused the site to get confused on what the password is.

If the password field was cleared before it was filled, it would work, like at the end of the video where the password field looks cleared.

This discussion has been closed.