Missing folder on iPhone

The App on Iphone 4 does not show one of the folders (just only one named 'Banche'). All the others are ok and the contents of the missed folder are ok. The missed folder it is not a smart folder (purple one).
why this happens? I noticed this since some time but I had not time to report it. I also reinstalled the application twice (and on two different iPhones), but I've always the same issue. On the MAC and Win the missed folder is ok.
I already posted this on the previous forum (Get Satisfaction), but I was instructed to move this here to get faster answer ...
thx in advance for your support.
cheers.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2010
    Hi rikpal,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, but I am glad you reposted this in our forums. How many items of each vault type are in your "Banche" folder? (e.g. 2 Identities, 3 Logins, etc.)

Please let me know. Thanks! :-)
  • khad wrote:

Hi rikpal,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, but I am glad you reposted this in our forums. How many items are in your "Banche" folder?

Please let me know. Thanks! :-)

19 items in 4 subdirectories. the overall database has quite 500 items
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Sorry, how many items of each vault type are in your "Banche" folder? (e.g. 2 Identities, 3 Logins, etc.)

Thanks!
  • there are the following folders / items under the folder "Banche":

- no items directly in the "Banche" folder (only other subfolders)
    - folder 1 with 3 wallets + a subfolder with other 3 wallets
    - folder 2 with 5 wallets + a subfolder with other 5 wallets
    - folder 3 with 3 wallets + a subfolder with other 1 wallet
    - folder 4 with 3 logins

so, in total 23 items in 7 folders under the "Banche" Folder.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2010
    If the folder is not showing up in 1Password for iPhone at all, please try creating a new folder on your Mac and moving everything into the new folder. If you see it is successfully syncing, you can then delete the "Banche" folder and rename the new folder "Banche."

Please let me know how it goes!
  • I did it and now everything is ok.
    the strange thing is that in following your suggestions, it did not create one of the subfolders (more precisely that one nested under folder 2 - pls not that all the three subfolders of folder1, 2 and 3 have the same name "OLD" and the second one has not been created). In order to create such missing nested subfolder, I just renamed that one on the mac version (from "OLD" to "OLD 2") and it was created successfully, then I renamed it back as originally ("OLD") ad it was ok on the iphone too, also if I get for just a second, during sync, an error message about a conflict on such folder.
    at the end I've renamed the new folder as "Banche".
    what's happend? could be the error due to one of the nested subfolders named "OLD"?
    thx.
  • Just to note that I synced now the second iPhone and everything was ok immediately and also the second nested subfolder ("OLD") not created the first time on the first iphone, was now successfully created immediately.
    May be the issue related to such nested subfolder?
    this is very weird ... :blink:
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    There was an issue in 1Password for Windows which would not display the folders in iOS. Perhaps that was the problem. Future folders should not have the problem as this has been resolved in 1Password for Windows.

In any event, am I correct that everything is working well now? Just want to be sure.
  • yes, now everything seems to be ok.
    thx for your support.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well now. That's great! :-)

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.