iPhone Wi-Fi Sync Not Working [moved to email]

shinsen24
shinsen24
Community Member
edited August 2014 in iOS

I have 1P4 on my Mac, two iPads and two iPhones. Wi-Fi Sync works great on all but one iPhone. It proceeds thru Sync Started, then nothing until I get the error message Sync Problem Error Domain=NSPOSSIXErrorDomain Code=60. The operation couldn't be completed. Operation timed out. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @shinsen24‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble keeping things synced up. There are a few things I'd like you to check out first, before we get into the more serious troubleshooting:

• Are both your Mac and iOS device on the same Wifi Network? They need to be for Wifi sync to work.

• Are both your Mac and iOS device's clocks synchronized? Check the time on the iOS device that is not working and make sure that the time is set to the same as the other devices - you can change the time under the main Settings app > General > Date & Time - make sure it is set up to set the date and time automatically.

• Do you have your Firewall enabled under System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall? If so, try disabling it temporarily and see if it works out better.

• Do you by any chance have an out-of-the ordinary network setup? Are you using more than one wireless router, for example?

Let me know what you find and we'll continue from there.

• shinsen24
    shinsen24
    Community Member

Thanks for your timely reply, Megan. Same network, clocks synched, firewall off, one router. Odd thing is that all 3 other OS devices sync well. Both iPhones are identical 5cs. Next step?

• Hi @shinsen24,

So we can investigate further, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• shinsen24
    shinsen24
    Community Member

Diagnostic Report has ben sent.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @shinsen24,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I've updated the email thread with the necessary details from this forum discussion so that it is easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: RBR-91824-159

This discussion has been closed.