Categories changed from version 3. How do I add a new (french) health care card number and info?

Options
ncm
ncm
Community Member

In version 4 the categories have changed. Besides the annoying fact that my accounts tab - with my different email addresses and login passwords disappeared in version 4, I need to add another card to my Social Security... tab - a French health care card (name, number, etc) but each time I fill it in and hit save, I don't see either my name or number in the new card, though Always Display is checked. What to do?

Comments

• Hi @ncm‌,

We did do a little bit of re-shuffling of the categories. Only the General item in Accounts was removed from the category list. This items were merged into Logins. Otherwise we simply got rid of the super-category, and all categories are now equal. In other words, we removed Wallet and Accounts, but their sub-categories are now just their own categories.

I have not seen any issues with the Social Security category. I have several entries in there myself, and information displays just fine. I'd like you to try the following:

• Open 1Password.
    • Click the 1Password menu, hold down the Control key, and select Quit 1Password and 1Password mini.
    • Restart the Mac.
    • Relaunch 1Password.

See if that helps with creating the new item, and please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.