UserName not filling in on capitalOne website

Watwoh
Watwoh
Community Member

21" iMac; Mavericks; Chrome v36.0.1985.143 (or FireFox or Safari):
CapitalOne website: https://www.capitalone.com/?external_id=WWW_FZ907_XXX_SEM-Brand_Google_ZZ_ZZ_T_Home
Thanks, ..... Harry

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

There is a useful thread here about login problems on the CapitalOne site. Does anything in it help you?

Stephen

• Watwoh
    Watwoh
    Community Member

They're talking about the PIN but nothing there helped me. My situation works if I log in manually. I've attached two files that show the web form: Compare the two; not sure why CapitalOne has so many entries. I had deleted and removed from trash twice; no help

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Watwoh,

Thanks for providing those screenshots! You do seem to have a lot of web form details saved in your CapitalOne entry. I saved a new one (with demo data) using the instructions here: Save a New Login Manually and my Login has a much more reasonable amount of details saved.

Regardless of how many fields are saved though, the important thing here is that the username icon and the password icon are next to the correct fields.

In my testing I did notice that 1Password isn't filling the username correctly. I've brought the issue to our developers' attention - we'll do what we can to get this Login behaving properly for you soon!

In the meantime, you will have to use copy and paste to input your details here, I do apologize for the inconvenience!

ref: OPX-323

• Watwoh
    Watwoh
    Community Member

Didn't help; I deleted all CapitalOne logins; I emptied the Trash; I rebooted the 'puter; As per your instructions, I added the CapitalOne login manually; I got the same webform as the one that I sent you.

In edit mode, I deleted all the items except for the top three. This seems to have fixed the problem. Go figure

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Watwoh‌

I'm so glad to hear that saving a new Login got things behaving for you! Do let us know if you notice any other weirdness, our developers are still working to improve the CapitalOne Login process.

This discussion has been closed.