changePasswordForLoginForURLString not calling back [Moved to Github's issue tracker]

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited August 2014 in iOS

When calling changePasswordForLoginForURLString 1Password is not started and the completion block is never called. When debugging I can see the call to changePasswordForLoginForURLString, but that's it. I have seen it working before. Did already reset the device and delete/re-installed the app and 1Password. storeLoginForURLString and findLoginForURLString are working OK.
Any suggestions how to proceed with this are welcome. I'm using 1Password beta 20 and iOS 8.0 (12A4345d) with an iPhone 4s.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited August 2014
    Options

ifdef __IPHONE_8_0 was messed up with some additional text due to working with multiple keyboards. So the code in changePasswordForLoginForURLString was never touched. Or better: the code was never compiled.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

What I understand from the comments in the code is that changing the username must be done by changePasswordForLoginForURLString. Side effect is that the password in 1Password also changes. How can I prevent 1Password from changing the password?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @dennis6968‌,

All the app extension related issues should go into our Github repo's issues tracker. Please visit it here: https://github.com/AgileBits/onepassword-app-extension/issues and file your issues there. Our extension team will follow up quickly there to help with anything you need.

This discussion has been closed.