multiple forms for financial websites

Davyddjg
Davyddjg
Community Member

You have a tutorial to cover this problem. However, I have now repeated the process of converting the ID page into a login and then moving on to the next page where the password is asked for and saving it with a related ID with a different suffice for password. Clicking the ID and PW logins in order does not work. I can't see what I am doing wrong and I need this to work for 5-6 websites.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014

Hi @Davyddjg‌

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble here! I'll need a bit more information to help get this straightened out:

• Were you looking at the How to create multi-page Logins document, or our post here: 1Password and Bank of America for instructions? The Bank of America post has been proven to work for most multiple page websites.
    • Could you please send in a few of the URLs that you're having trouble with? This will allow us to do some testing to see where things are getting tangled up. :)
  • paulbartell
    paulbartell
    Community Member

I'm confused, Megan, sorry I'm new at 1P and I'm at the point where I need to get BofA and USBank working (both have similar multi-page logins).

I went through the "1Password and Bank of America" post which is a total mess. Do this. That doesn't work. Well do this. No that doesn't work either. An d so on. Everyone's heart was in the right place but far as I'm concerned the discussion was convoluted didn't really go anywhere. The issue wasn't resolved or addressed clearly(for posterity) IMHO. And certainly shouldn't be referenced as instructions/procedure.

I'm going to give the "How to create multi-page Logins" document a try… I mean at least it looks like a proper AgileBits how-to document.

But I gather from your comment in this post that you put more stock in the Bank of America post. So I'm confused and a bit disappointed that this issue hasn't been officially put to bed by now. Seems that enough people are having issues with this kind of thing that AgileBits should have either an official, concrete procedure to follow, or an automatic/robotic way of dealing with multi-page logins.

Have I missed something?
    Please advise,
    p

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

The issue wasn't resolved or addressed clearly(for posterity) IMHO.

I agree. Sorry about that. You're replying to a pretty old thread (from June). We're agile here, so much has changed since then. :)

Try this:

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac-kb/4/en/topic/creating-a-multi-page-login

If you still have trouble after following the steps in that support article, please let me know. I'll walk you through it (and update the support article if necessary), but it should work as well for you as it does for me with my own BofA account.

Please let me know.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.