Double PIN Code Login

Philipp
Philipp
Community Member

Hello,
I have activated the fast PIN Code login. So within some minutes I can re-login to my account without the masterpasswort.

But sometimes I insert the PIN Code and after the click to "unlock" I see this screen a second time and I have to insert the PIN again.

Comments

• Жека Банных
    Жека Банных
    Community Member

Same thing happens with me, only i have to enter master password two times, which is harder than PIN.
    And I even can't activate PIN, it simply don't work.

• Having to enter your master password or PIN Code twice to unlock your vault is definitely not the user experience we're aiming for. In order to diagnose this, it would be helpful to have a little bit more information. Could I ask the two of you to provide the following information?

1. The device model that you are using.
    2. The OS version that you are running.
    3. The names of any third-party keyboards that are installed on your device.
    4. Any specific steps to follow in order to reproduce the issue.

Thanks in advance!

• @Жека Банных I'm not sure if you saw the comment in the other thread but @hugoh found that updating to 4.0.1 resolved the issue with being able to activate the PIN Code. Hopefully that helps you too.

• Philipp
    Philipp
    Community Member

Sorry Mverde,
    I have not seen your comment earlier. But now it is solved.

Maybe is it possible to start a function for getting an email if one of my threads gets a new comment?

• Hi @Philipp‌,

I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you!

As far as email notifications go, you should receive notifications whenever someone mentions your username (as I just did above). You can also choose to follow a thread by bookmarking it with the star button at the top right of the thread, which should cause you to receive notifications whenever someone posts to the thread (regardless of whether they mention you explicitly). I hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.