Keyboard covers note field when editing [Known Issue - working on a fix]

Rabbit32
Rabbit32
Community Member
edited September 2014 in iOS

I sent in a support email on this issue 6 days ago, but haven't gotten any response yet...

After updating my iPhone to iOS 8 and 1Password to version 5, I can no longer enter Notes for an item. I am currently running iOS 8.0.2 on my iPhone 5s, with the latest version of 1P.

I'm not sure if the problem is the new predictive text buttons or something else, but any notes more than about 1 line are hard (or impossible) to view and/or edit when entering/editing the notes. This is a real inconvenience and needs to be fixed quickly. It will likely affect users on ALL iPhone models running iOS 8. Even some users of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will be affected, as many will choose to run Display Zoom.

I look forward to hearing from someone on this. Thanks, Scott

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Scott ( @Rabbit32 ),

I apologize for the trouble here! Our developers are already working to get this bug squashed. We'll do what we can to get this fixed just as soon as possible - we know this one is not fun.

ref: OPI-1759

• Rabbit32
    Rabbit32
    Community Member

Looks like this wasn't fixed in 5.1. Any ETA on this one?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Rabbit32,

Thanks for checking in on us. You're right, this bug hasn't quite been squashed yet. Unfortunately I can't say much more than this right now. Our developers are working on this, but we don't like to give ETAs on unreleased features or fixes, as there are just too many factors involved (many of which are beyond our control) that could affect a release date and we don't want to get your hopes up for nothing.

I have updated the issue in our internal tracker to let our developers know that this one is important to you!

This discussion has been closed.