Custom fields not showing up on iOS?

Options
vtvincent
vtvincent
Community Member

I'm currently using 1Password v4.4 on OS X and v4.5.1 on iOS, synced via iCloud. I've noticed that custom fields don't seem to appear for certain types of entries that I have created on OS X. Specifically, one I have noticed this on would be "Password" entries. If I create a new Password item on OS X with several entries, I will see the actual pre-defined password field but the custom fields and their titles don't appear. This doesn't seem to be an issue with all entry types, Login entries for instance display custom fields.

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @vtvincent,

I don't believe that custom fields are supported for Password items in 1Password for iOS at this time. You can't add custom fields to a Password item within the iOS app itself.

Thanks for the feedback about this! I'll mention it to the developers. :)

• vtvincent
    vtvincent
    Community Member
    Options

Actually, I'm thinking this might be a bug - looking at one of my password entries that has six custom fields on OS X, I can see three of those entries on iOS. The rest seem to be ignored.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @vtvincent‌

You're correct, this is a bug that our developers are working to solve. I'm sorry that it is causing you trouble, and we'll do our best to get this fixed as soon as possible for you! :)

• vtvincent
    vtvincent
    Community Member
    Options

This still seems to be broken as of 5.1, are there any plans to fix this issue?

• Ben
    Options

There are, yes, but a target version has not yet been set. It is on the to-do list. :)

This discussion has been closed.