How re-order Favorites list on IOS 1P5?

Options
SVanDee
SVanDee
Community Member

How can I re-order the Favorites list in IOS 1P5? I know how to do it in the Mac version by dragging the list entries but I can't figure out how to re-order the list in the IOS version.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

If you are in the view that lists all categories, you tap on Edit at the top left of the column. The display changes so that you can rearrange the category order as you wish by dragging categories to your desired position.

Edit: I may have misunderstood what you want to reorder. If it is Favorites, not categories, just tap the star to the left of the display, then tap Edit to reorder the Favorites themselves.

(This is what I see from my iPad in landscape orientation. I didn't check my iPhone or portrait on my iPad, but I feel certain you will find that Edit there too.)

• Hi @SVanDee,

This is explained in our guide here: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios/5/en/topic/favorites-overview

Scroll down to the Reordering Favorites section. Basically, just tap on Edit on top left and you can then drag the items up and down to set the sorting.

I hope that helps.

• SVanDee
    SVanDee
    Community Member
    Options

Got it. I tapped the three bars but didn't really know what they represented and didn't think to try to drag with them. Thanks.

• No problem, I'm glad we were able to help.

This discussion has been closed.