Upgrade Mac license to Mac + Windows bundle?

Options
maikelglez
maikelglez
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Hi,
I just bought the 1Password for Mac on the Mac App Store. I would like to know if there is a way to upgrade to the Mac + Windows bundle as I got a new Windows laptop now for work purposes. Do I need to buy the Windows license on the online store...? Can I upgrade the Mac license? I just don't know what to do. Any suggestion?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

AgileBits folks will give you the bundle price for Mac and Windows if you email them your Mac App Store receipt with your request to support @agilebits .com. I'm not sure exactly how they do this, but you come out having paid as if you bought the bundle directly from their web site.

You may need to be a bit patient. I know they are swamped right now with supporting the new Mac and iOS releases, so they haven't been as quick to respond as they usually are.

• maikelglez
    maikelglez
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @maikelglez‌

Thanks so much for sending your information in to us! I see that someone from our team has already hooked you up with a discount for your Windows license - please check your inbox if you haven't already seen it.

ref: VVG-69359-865

• maikelglez
    maikelglez
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very very, very much. I really appreciate it. Keep up with the great job guys. Thumbs Up. ;)

• You're welcome, @maikelglez! :D

This discussion has been closed.