Multiple choice items can't be selected when creating new entry

Options
Jasonarh
Jasonarh
Community Member

I am using version 5 pro on an iphone 6 plus with iOS 8.1
I am having problems selecting items from lists when I am creating new items.
Example, When adding a WIFI login entry i am trying to select the type of security from the list. When I click on it the list pops up then disappears before I can select anything. And when it disappears it steps out of the edit screen. Also the back button in the upper left corner disappears and I have to log out of the app to get it to come back. These are some pretty frustrating bugs. I was also having these same issues on the free version on my old iPhone 5 with iOS 8.1

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Jasonarh‌

I'm unable to reproduce this problem on my device. What I would suggest is:

• If you are syncing with a computer and all of your data is present there, uninstall & reinstall the app, then set up syncing again.
    • If you are not syncing with a computer, backup your data: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios/5/en/topic/itunes-backups then uninstall & reinstall the app, then restore the backup (instructions at that same link)

Please let us know how it turns out.

• Jasonarh
    Jasonarh
    Community Member
    Options

Well that seems to have fixed that problem. But it has created a new one. I am now locked out of iCloud sync. How can I reset iCloud sync to start fresh. It says that there is data and there is no way to just over write it. How can I reset the password associated with iCloud?

• Jasonarh
    Jasonarh
    Community Member
    Options

I figured out how to delete the old 1Password stuff from iCloud. Seems to be working ok now.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jasonarh‌,

glad you figured it out and everything works now!

This discussion has been closed.