dvandelay
dvandelay
Community Member
  1. Go to Favorites
  2. Select the first item in the list of Favorites
  3. Click on the star to remove it from Favorites
  4. That item will disappear and the next item in Favorites will be displayed
  5. The star for that item will not be highlighted, but it should be

Clicking off that item and back to it will cause the star to be highlighted correctly

1Password 5
Version 5.0.2 (502007)
Agile Web Store

Comments

• Hi @dvandelay‌,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I've reproduced this bug here, and did some searching in our bug tracker to see if this had already been filed and I'm not finding anything. So I've added a bug about it.

Curiously, I was only able to see this misbehave the first time I tried it. Since then it's been behaving correctly for me. Does it always happen for you? What kind of items are in your Favorites list? Any information that could help us reproduce this consistently would help us resolve this quickly.

Thanks

Rick

ref: OPM-2538

• dvandelay
    dvandelay
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for following up on this.

It occurs consistently for me under normal use. When I just re-tested by adding a batch of new items to favorites the issue did not occur. I wonder if the problem has something to do with the order of the favorite items in the actual database vs. the order they're displayed.

-Dave

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dvandelay‌

Thanks for getting back to us with that additional information! I'll add those details to the bug report in our internal tracker. :)

• dvandelay
    dvandelay
    Community Member
    Options

Also, I mostly have secure notes in my favorites (though, I do keep other things there, too). In checking this issue, it happened for me with a variety of item types.

-Dave

• Thanks for the details, Dave! :)

This discussion has been closed.