Custom data fields are not visible in 'Passwords' category [Known Issue: working on a fix]

Steff
Steff
Community Member
edited August 2014 in iOS

I discovered that the data fields I use on my Mac (e.g. individual fields for additional info to a login) are not shown on my mobile version on my iPhone.
They sync via dropbox and should - I estimate - be identical.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2014

Hi @Steff,

It sounds to me like you might be talking about the 'web form details', which are created by 1Password 4 for Mac when you manually save a new Login. These details should show up in the 'saved form details' of your item on 1Password 4 for iOS. Can you find the details you're looking for under that field?

• Steff
    Steff
    Community Member

Sorry. I have not been precise. It occurs with "passwords", not with logins. I created a "password" for my iPhone and added the details like PINs and PUKs for the different SIM cards. Those are missing.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Steff,

Thanks so much for confirming - my apologies for misunderstanding. This is a bug in 1Password that my developers are currently working to solve. Custom fields are not currently displaying in the 'Passwords' category. While we work on getting this fixed up, you may want to store these details in a Secure Note if you need access to them on your mobile device.

I'm sorry I don't have a perfect answer for you here, but please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

ref: OPI-463

• Steff
    Steff
    Community Member

Hello Megan,

sorry for not letting you know, that your answer is OK for me. I just checked the last update. The case still exists. :-(

Kind regards
    Stefan

• Unfortunately this bug has yet to be squashed, but it is still on the radar. Thanks.

• Steff
    Steff
    Community Member

No big thing ...now I know and work around it. You do a good job anyway over there at agile bits. I enjoy using 1PW very much.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

@Steff, thanks so much for your kind words, we appreciate it! :smiley:

This discussion has been closed.