Mac App Store to Windows Bundle Upgrade

Options
kathampy
kathampy
Community Member

If I've purchased 1Password on the Mac App Store, can I upgrade to the Windows bundle for $20?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @kathampy‌

Please send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread as well as a copy of your Mac App Store receipt for 1Password and we'll be happy to help you out.

If you could please also leave a note here when you've sent it, that'd be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ben

• kathampy
    kathampy
    Community Member
    Options

I haven't bought it yet. I need to know if I can get the Windows version as well for another $20. I avoid buying non-Mac App Store applications.

• Hi @kathampy,

Yes, we can provide you with a discount on the Windows app so you get the bundle deal. :)

• gottadoit
    gottadoit
    Community Member
    Options

How about a belated "me too". I have my receipt for 1password from the Mac App Store and would like to get the Windows version for $20.00. Thanks. I have e-mailed to support+forum@agilebits.com. Thank you again.

• Hi @gottadoit,

I've just responded to your email. :)

• janpe
    janpe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I also sent an question to you about this via email.

• cdotson
    cdotson
    Community Member
    Options

Another "me too" here. Email sent with my info. Thanks!!

• kathampy
    kathampy
    Community Member
    Options

I purchased it directly from the AgileBits store to prevent issues with upgrades later since Apple doesn't support upgrade pricing.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @janpe‌ and @cdotson,

I've located your emails in our system and sent responses out to you both - thanks so much for your patience! :)

ref: NID-82185-989, ref: EEF-44841-718

Hi @kathampy‌

Thanks so much for your support of 1Password! You rock. :)

• maikelglez
    maikelglez
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    I bought the 1Password app through the Mac App Store. I would like that Bundle deal too ($20.00) so I can use it in my Windows laptop too. I just sent you an email with my information. Thank you in advance.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @maikelglez‌

Something makes me think we've already had this conversation today ... have you also posted this request in another thread?

In any case, I see that your request has already been dealt with in our system - please check your inbox. :)

ref: VVG-69359-865

• hughfr4nc15
    hughfr4nc15
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

I've sent you the following email yesterday:

"I have this 1password license for Mac and wanted to add the windows version to it also. I've seen some people upgrading to the bundle version for $20 but in the website i can only find $35, can you please provide me with a way to upgrade for $20?"

The email contains my original license info.

Can you please answer me so I can register my Windows 1Password.

Thank you.

• hughfr4nc15
    hughfr4nc15
    Community Member
    Options

Forget it, I've bought a Student License, thank you.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update, @hughfr4nc15‌. I've gone ahead and closed your ticket in that case.

ref: FQQ-88859-377

This discussion has been closed.