Consolidate licenses

ncdad1
ncdad1
Community Member

Love your product . It has made me more secure and productive. I did not know I had over 100 logon until your product made me collect them

My only problem is that I have been a customer for a while and have separate licenses for my Mac, iPad, iPhone and windows machine of which some I bought from iTunes??, some from Apple Store, and some from your site.

I finally got rid of the windows machine and want to pay you for an Apple package and have them all update from Apple automatically.

Rob Evans

Comments

• Richard Adams
    Richard Adams
    Community Member

This is a test of the Vanilla software.

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    edited November 2014

hey @ncdad1‌ !

As far as i know :

• You've bought some 1Password licenses from the App Store / iTunes -> purchases are linked to the Apple account used to purchase them

• You've bought some 1Password licenses from the AgileBits store -> These uses licenses keys and should be updated from the AgileBits website.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ncdad1‌

First of all, thanks so much for your kind words about 1Password - it's great to hear that our app has helped you to be more secure and more productive!

Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide a way for us to transfer licenses from our webstore to the Mac App Store, but if you'd like to purchase your update to 1Password directly from the Mac App Store, you're welcome to do so!

If you have any computers using the webstore version of 1Password, we've got a handy guide to help you switch to the Mac App Store version: Migrate to the Mac App Store version.

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns. :)

This discussion has been closed.