Adding attachments is not yet supported on iOS, can add on desktops and sync to iOS app

Options
sfisher973
sfisher973
Community Member
edited November 2014 in iOS

i need to be able to store images as part of 'secure notes'

Comments

• Hi @sfisher973‌,

At the moment, you can't add attachments in the iOS app. This is something we'd like to support in a future update.

Right now, you can only add attachments in the desktop app and it'll then sync to your iOS app, which will then show the attachments in all items including Secure Notes.

• sfisher973
    sfisher973
    Community Member
    Options

Hi thanks for responding. I'm afraid I don't have a desktop these days only my iPad.

• MikeT
    edited February 2015
    Options

Hi @sfisher973‌,

You're welcome. In that case, yea, there is no way to add files until we add the support for this. Hopefully, it is not a long wait as we have a lot of requests for this, especially folks who want to easily take pictures of important docs to store within 1Password. I've added your vote to our list on this.

Thanks for letting us know this is important for you.

ref: /OPI-1027

• ramenendez
    ramenendez
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for adding attachments from iOS, specially via the camera without saving into the Camera Roll. Thx.

• ramenendez
    ramenendez
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for adding attachments from iOS, specially via the camera without saving into the Camera Roll. Thx.

• Pinecone2
    Pinecone2
    Community Member
    Options

Hate to be, "Come Lately " I have Yosemite & IP 5 I would like to copy my credit cards ( front & Back ) . Also would like to import my Mac Address contacts - is this possible?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pinecone2, welcome to the forums! :)

When creating or editing an item in 1Password on your Mac, there's a field at the bottom called attachments. You can either drag & drop a file into that field, or click the choose file button to select a file from your Mac.

I'm afraid there's no direct way to import from the Contacts app into 1Password. Your best bet would probably be to copy & paste.

If you have more questions, just let us know!

This discussion has been closed.