Just looking for a response to my support email from 10/20/2014

RossL
RossL
Community Member

Could someone send me a response for #BCL-82846-832? I received the initial automated response and sent two follow-up emails asking for a response, so I'm hoping this might help.

Thanks!
Ross

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Just so you know, it used to be, and may still be, the case that if you send another email, it puts your request back at the bottom of the queue.

• RossL
    RossL
    Community Member

Thank you for that information. Well, my last email was 10-24, so maybe I'm still at the bottom. :)

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Have you thought of asking for help here in the forum? There are lots of helpful users here who will try to help if they can.

• Hi @RossL,

I found your email and I've replied to it.

• RossL
    RossL
    Community Member

Since Dave Teare isn't able to accept replies to the celebratory email he sent, I'll post my comments here.

Sorry, but I'm not celebrating. If I want to use 1Password for Mac the way I've always used it with iCloud sync it's going to cost me another $34.99.

After submitting a support request for help with this situation via email support and not getting a reply I ended up posting a plea for help in the forum. I'm really disappointed it took this forum to get a response to my support email and I think it just shows that 1Password is basically just trying to ignore this situation as mush as possible. Unfortunately, the response was simply that I have to buy 1Password again to enable iCloud sync. Really, that's it? No offer to even given me a small discount? Nope, just go buy it again.

I think what really bugs me is 1Password is just basically trying to ignore this situation as much as possible hoping I'll just go away. Which of course is what I'll have to do because I have no other recourse. But, before I go I wanted to share how I feel about how my situation has been handled.

Not celebrating,
    Ross

This discussion has been closed.