1Password 3 extension for Opera

Hello, I'm using 1password version 3.8.21 Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5, Opera version 21.0.1432.67. I would like to install Chrome extension in Opera because they use the same core (and Opera should support Chrome extensions). But I didn't find where I can download it(except Chrome Store). Could you give me the link where I can get this extension?

Comments

• Hi @Advan721,

While Opera is not an officially supported browser for the version 3 extension, you can download the 1Password 3 Chrome extension here: https://d13itkw33a7sus.cloudfront.net/dist/1P/ext/1Password-3.9.21.90.crx

• Advan721
    Advan721
    Community Member
    edited May 2014

Thanks!

• You're welcome! Please let us know if you have any other questions. :)

• Ciwan
    Ciwan
    Community Member

Hi Advan.

Did you manage to get it working with the latest version of Opera? I am on Opera version 23.0.1522.77 and the Chrome Extension installed fine, but I seem to be unable to login! I get a little red exclamation mark!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ciwan,

What version is your operating system? If you're using OS X 10.8.5 or later, you could upgrade from 1Password 3 to 1Password 4, which offers a fully supported Opera extension. Existing users get a great discount when they upgrade, and as as added bonus, 1Password is currently on sale! You can upgrade by entering your existing license here: upgrade page.

If you are unable to upgrade at this time, could you tell me a bit more about what you are seeing on the extension? When you attempt to enter your Master Password in the extension, do you get an error message?

• sabine48
    sabine48
    Community Member

Hi, I'm on opera coast, and it tells me that it doesn't support the opera mini extension. What do I do now? Thanks

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sabine48,

Opera support was added to 1Password in version 4. If you're still using 1Password 3, please try Jasper's link above to download the 1Password 3 extension for Chrome.

This discussion has been closed.