CARECREDIT / SYNCHRONY BANK problem logging in

driley43
driley43
Community Member

Never had a problem until the bank changed. I can't get to my account. Keeps telling me to UPDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION which is correct and won't let me confirm it. I have called them and they have no answers for me. My browsers are all up to date. Any ideas to correct this would be appreciated.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @driley43‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in to this website. I just used the Save a New Login Manually steps to create a test Login for https://www.mysynchrony.com, and it seems that 1Password is filling correctly there. The message I get after filling an incorrect Login is:

Could you tell me where you are getting the message to update your personal information? If you're seeing this message after you have logged in, then it sounds to me like more of an issue with the bank's changed site rather than 1Password. But if I'm misunderstanding the situation, please let me know!

The more detail you can provide about what you are seeing and where, the more quickly we'll be able to get to the bottom of this!

This discussion has been closed.