Android App Expiring

BillSabatine
BillSabatine
Community Member

I can't seem to find a customer service email or number, so I'm using this form... I purchased the Android app on 9/23.. I have the order number. I've been using the android app until last night when the app said the Beta Expired... how do I get an app that is not expired per my purchase?
Thank you.. Bill Sabatine

Comments

• BillSabatine
    BillSabatine
    Community Member

I can't seem to find a customer service email or number, so I'm using this form... I purchased the Android app on 9/23.. I have the order number. I've been using the android app until last night when the app said the Beta Expired... how do I get an app that is not expired per my purchase? Thank you.. Bill Sabatine

• saad
    edited November 2014

Hi Bill. I'm so sorry to hear your build of 1Password has expired. It sounds like you're on a very old version of the beta. If you would like to continue with using the beta version of 1Password, please review the new download link we provided in our latest newsletter. From there, you will be able to download and update your current version of 1Password. Being a beta member means you will be receiving frequent updates with new features but may also experience more problems and crashes with 1Password. I just want to make sure you're not on the beta version by accident! If you are on it accidentally and want to migrate to our stable version of 1Password 4, you can download it on the Play Store.

Otherwise, if you did not receive our latest beta newsletter, along with the download link to the new beta, please sign up here.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.